Fitness 'boot camp' training
In spring and summer we exercise together to prepare ourselves well for the next skate season. Proper skate preparations start in the summer! In the woods near Waalre we train together to achieve or retain our fitness level, strengthen the muscles and learn the proper skate techniques on land.The training is a kind of boot camp, specifically for speed skaters. And... it is fun & gezellig!
Everyone is welcome to train at this relatively small location. Groups are separated out in youth, adults and seniors, each with their specific training program such as: active games, running, circuit training, speed ladder training and specific skate exercises.
The fitness training are free to IJCE members and their parents. Registering for the training is compulsory.
- When: Monday evening, from 18:30 - 19.45
- Start: end of April or beginning of May, Check the calendar for the exact date
- Location: 't Stationskoffiehuis, Willibrorduslaan 137 A, Aalst-Waalre
Register fitness training
- Bring running shoes and a track suit.
- Parents of young club members can join this training free of charge. A membership is not necessary, registering is. Use the button above.